Thursday, September 4, 2014

What About BOB?

I'm glad you asked.  Well, maybe I'm not.  As of last week, we are no longer the proud owners of the world's best stroller, the BOB Duallie.  I seriously loved that stroller.  We had it for nearly 4 years and got tons of use out of it.  I used to run with Miles and Vivienne almost every day, around 6 miles a day before I got pregnant with Evelyn.  It helped us stroll at the zoo, museums, even in a 5k (the day I found out I was pregnant with Evelyn).

Recently, it had become a source of frustration for the kids, fighting over who got to sit in the extra seat (because Evelyn always got a seat).  With Miles and Vivienne being 4 now, they are certainly old enough to walk on their own when we are out and about.  So it seemed clear that it was time to say goodbye to BOB.

Someone came and picked it up when I was away from the house.  When I got home and Jason told me that BOB was gone, I almost cried.  I actually almost cried over a stroller, which seems completely ridiculous, I know.

BOB, you were the stroller love of my life.  There will never be another.  I am forever changed.

Farewell, my friend.  Farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment