Saturday, August 25, 2012

Happy 5 Weeks!


Today our Little Fox turned 5 weeks old.  I can't believe she is over a month old already.  She continues to be the sweetest, most snuggly little biscuit in the world.

I take Evelyn on a walk almost every night.  After Miles and Vivienne go to bed (around 7 PM), I put Evie in the stroller or the ring sling or the Moby wrap and we head outside to explore for a while and get some fresh air.  We usually go about 2.5 miles, and she seems to really enjoy it.  Evelyn will stare up at my face or at the tops of the trees above her.  She usually eventually falls asleep, but often wakes up before we get home (and often cries for the last few minutes of the walk).  Our walks are probably my favorite time with her, besides our snuggly mid-day naps.  I love having one-on-one time with her and exploring the outdoors together.  I look forward to maybe running or biking together someday when she is much bigger.

I love you, Little Fox.


No comments:

Post a Comment