Saturday, February 25, 2012

17 Week OB Appointment

Last week, I went in for a standard OB appointment.  These have been quite different this time around.  They don't give me ultrasounds every time (which is kind of disappointing).  They just have me pee in a cup, weigh me, listen to the baby's (I just typed "babies'" and had to erase it) heartbeat, and ask me how I'm doing.  This last time, they actually measured my belly with a measuring tape.  I have never had them do that before (I guess with twins it's somewhat irrelevant), but I've seen it on TV.  =)  I suppose I will get lots of belly measuring this time around.

1 comment:

  1. I think it depends on the doc...after about 18 weeks or so, my docs measured me with our twins. They haven't started measuring me with these babies yet, but that's okay - have a feeling it'll be a wee larger on the second go-round :) So excited about the new baby girl for you guys!

    ReplyDelete