Saturday, December 3, 2011

One Lump or Two

(from December 3, 2011)

Next Friday, six days from now, we will have out first ultrasound of this baby.  We have joked about what would happen if we had twins again.  It is interesting to think about.  On the one hand, it sounds really neat to me.  We only know what it is like to have two babies at a time.  It almost seems sad to me that a baby wouldn't have a little twin partner.  I have had twins before, so it wouldn't be completely foreign.

On the other hand, I have NOT had twins and TWO TWO-YEAR-OLDS AT THE SAME TIME.  OH MY WORD, WHAT WAS I THINKING???  How in the world would I manage that?  There isn't enough caffeine in the world!! 

So, I'm going to try not to think about it much until we find out next Friday.  We'll take whatever gifts God has brought to us and be thankful for them.  We are just blessed to have this(ese) baby(ies).

Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale...

No comments:

Post a Comment