Sunday, September 18, 2011

First Family Run

Somehow, Jason has managed to go fourteen months without ever running with the kids.  Today, on their fourteen month birthday, we finally went out for a family run.  Jason pushed the BOB and I ran beside him.  We went 6 miles at an 8:48 pace.  The weather was brisk - perfect for running, and it was great to have my "coach" encouraging me to run faster.  I'm glad we took a family run.  Hopefully we can do more of these in the future.

(Jason considers a run like this to be a "recovery day."  I love that my "intense run" is his "recovery day."  Show off.)

1 comment:

  1. With you guys being such big runners, I can't believe you never got out on a family run! Well, I appreciate Jason slowing down and recovering with the BOB. You and I treat the BOB as a great way to get an added workout :)

    ReplyDelete