Friday, August 19, 2011

Superdad

Earlier this week, a friend of mine called to see if I wanted to go for a jog after dinner.  We fed the babies and bathed them and put them to bed.  I went to go running with my girlfriend.  I was gone for about an hour and a half.  By the time I got home, Jason had cleaned the kitchen (including cleaning off the kitchen table - I had forgotten what that table actually looks like!), mowed the lawn, swept the driveway, put clean sheets on the guest bed (that had been balled up in the laundry basket for at least 4 days waiting to be made) and done a few other things that I have already forgotten (maybe vacuumed?).  Seriously, you guys, I am the LUCKIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD.

1 comment:

  1. Justin says he would appreciate it if you didnt share stuff like this =) haha! I told him not to worry, I have never expected such actions from him anyway...

    ReplyDelete