Friday, July 29, 2011

Sweet Tomatoes

Today is HOT.  I think it's over 100 degrees.  After feeding the babies their breakfast, we went for a 4-mile run before the sun really started scorching.  Then the babies took their nap and we headed out for Sweet Tomatoes to meet 6 other moms and their babies.  Needless to say, we used nearly every single high chair in the place.

Sweet Tomatoes is exactly the same as Souplantation in Los Angeles.  It is a great place to take little ones to try lots of different things.  I tried giving them peas, kidney beans, rice, jello, blueberry muffins (definitely a hit), pizza sticks, and frozen yogurt, among other things.  Kids under 2 eat free.  After Miles and Vivienne finished eating, I spent some time on my hands and knees cleaning up underneath their high chairs.

Here is their plate of "leftovers" from the floor:


They look so proud.  I hope that they at least got some food in their STOMACHS.

(Thanks, Elise, for the excellent photography.  You really captured the essence of their trash plate beautifully.)

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I used to clean up after Adria at restaurants, now I just give a little bit better tip and consider it one of the perks of eating out...is that bad? (Granted she does not leave that much under the tables anymore)

    ReplyDelete