|Our 2011 BOB|
|Vivienne looks as cute in the new one as she did in the old one, of course.|
- The sitting area is much more padded and provides better support for the babies. The older version was more hammock-like, but the new model has much more structure to it.
- The leash on the new stroller is much shorter (only a foot long or so?) and hangs from the handlebar. The old model had a long leash coming up from the bottom axle. It would drive me nuts because when I would just be walking around (and not needing to use the leash), I had to tie it around the handlebar to avoid tripping over it.
- The stroller has a clip to keep it closed when it is folded. Basically the handlebar has a clip that attaches to a second clip on the axle, keeping the stroller locked in a folded position. This makes it so much easier to get in and out of the car.
- The canopy has defined positions that it can be set at - it sort of "clicks" into the different positions instead of relying on drawstrings or velcro straps to keep it in position.
- The peek-a-boo window cover can be rolled up into a little pocket, tucking it neatly out of the way.
- It has an incremental way to recline the seat, so you have more choices than just "all the way up" or "fully reclined."
- The basket under the stroller has been cut so that it is easier to get things in and out. This used to drive me a little crazy on my old stroller.