Tuesday, March 15, 2011

When Does Spitting Up Stop?

Seriously, I seem to remember reading that spitting up would stop after about 6 months.  Well, apparently that's not the case for all babies, because Miles still spits up on a daily basis, almost after every single feeding.  I've gotten very accustomed to only wearing cotton shirts and jeans, because I know that everything I wear will have spit up on it within 30 minutes of putting it on.  At least it doesn't appear that the spit up makes Miles uncomfortable.  I guess it is just a "laundry issue," as everyone says.  I must say that I'm looking forward to the day when he doesn't regurgitate his breakfast, lunch and dinner (and snacks in between) onto my shirt (or pants or rug or car seat).

But he's cute even with spit-up dripping out of his mouth.  =)

1 comment:

  1. Adria still spits up if you get her laughing too hard. It's sad cause I love her laugh and yet we have to stop before she gets laughing too hard. I think some kids just have a sensitive gag reflex. Look at the good side. The chance of Miles choking on something is very slim, he will spit it up before it even gets close to getting stuck in his thoat.

    ReplyDelete