Friday, March 11, 2011

Lunch at SAS and Carrots in the Garage

Today was a great day with the babies.  They both took great naps this morning.  Vivienne fell asleep on my chest for about an hour and Miles slept in his crib for almost 2 hours.  Then we went to SAS to have lunch with Jason.  We love seeing him in the middle of the day.  SAS has a great cafeteria - excellent food and live piano music every day.  After our meal, I always enjoy grabbing a cup of free coffee to go.  I think the babies really had fun (and soaked in all the attention from the SAS employees sitting near us).

 
After lunch, we did some grocery shopping and went for a walk with Elise and Greg and their 3 canine companions, Scout, Max and Hank.  We must have been quite the spectacle - a double stroller, 3 dogs and 2 babies in carriers.

After the walk, I finally got the babies to take a nap at the same time (seriously, it's so hard to get them both to nap at the same time after noon).  I needed to puree some carrots that I had steamed for them, but I wouldn't dare run the food processor in the kitchen while they're sleeping.  So there I was, standing in the garage, with the food processor.  My, how life has changed!

Taking the Kitchen into the Garage

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! I saw the pic before I finished reading, and I thought 'hmm, that kitchen counter sure is crowded with...a pack n play cover??' That makes more sense now!

    ReplyDelete