Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Boogers and Sneezes

You know you're a mommy when... you have someone else's booger on your shoulder or on your face, and you still think it was totally worth the cuddle.  (I seriously had one of Vivienne's "green things" on the side of my face one day, and I just nonchalantly wiped it off.  I would never have been so nonchalant about it before I had kids.)

On a somewhat related note, a baby sneeze has got to be one of the cutest things on Earth.  Miles and Vivienne sneeze with their entire bodies.  When they sneeze, their little legs come up and their hands go out and just about meet their toes.  I'm sure it must be some sort of abdominal workout for a baby to sneeze.

2 comments:

  1. what's awesome too is when jude has been eating his solid foods, particularly a mouthful of sweet potatoes, and he sneezes. the splatter patterns are amazing :) and it's still so gosh darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sneezing is all cute until you bend over to pick them up off of the changing table and they sneeze directly into your mouth. Then, not so much.

    ReplyDelete