Thursday, September 9, 2010

Supermom

Today I felt like Supermom.  I went to the grocery store again with the babies, and this time I went for it... I pushed the Double Snap n Go while wearing Miles in the ring sling while pulling my shopping cart behind me.

 The babies were fussy in the car on the way there, so I was nervous that this was not going to be a good trip.  When I pulled into the parking lot, Miles was still fussing, so I decided to try wearing him in the ring sling.  I still took the entire Double Snap n Go stroller, because sometimes he doesn't like the sling and will demand to be pulled out of it.  If that happened, I needed to have the extra spot in the stroller to put him in.

While I was going through the store, I got stopped by at least 5 people to talk about the babies, tell them how old they are, how much they weighed when they were born, how many weeks I was when they were born, etc.  It's really sweet that people want to talk about the babies, but at the same time, I'm trying to get out of there as quickly as possible so that Miles and Vivienne don't have a meltdown.

Luckily we were in and out without any crying at all.  I couldn't believe it!  I stocked up on bread, milk, cereal... life feels somewhat normal again.  And I feel like Supermom.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment