Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Grocery Store Solo

I just got back from the grocery store.  I went with the twins by myself.  Whoohoo!  While this may not sound like a grand accomplishment to you, it is a huge step forward in my world.  I only got as much stuff as I could fit in the bottom of my Snap n Go stroller.  I couldn't get up the guts to push the stroller in front of me and pull the shopping cart behind me.  Maybe someday I can master that.  (Lynn, you inspire me.  I am in awe of you.)

Anyway, just had to share my latest little victory.  Go, Team Fox!!

On an unrelated note, here's a picture of Miles that I took on our walk this morning.  I try to walk about 2.5 miles with them every morning.  Today Miles was a little fussy, so we cut it about a half mile short, but I wore him (in the Maya ring sling) for a good half mile or so, so I'm betting that I made up for the calorie burn with his added weight.  =)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! It feels good to get these regular life things done, doesn't it?

    Miles looks so cute - what is it with the sons not liking the long walks?

    ReplyDelete