Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Miles



My Miles is strong willed.  He is not to be ignored.  He seems to have a strong opinion on things, even though his vocabulary is fairly limited at this point (mostly "waa" and "laa" when he's really upset).  He definitely keeps me on my toes.

My Miles has an amazingly beautiful head of dark, thick hair.  He has the cutest little bowed baby legs from being all curled up in my belly.  Those little legs are very strong.  He kicked me with them so many times before he was born, and he still does that now on occasion when he is feeling really sassy.

My Miles has gorgeous, curious eyes that seem to soak in the world around him.  He has the cutest little smile (though we haven't seen a real smile in response to us yet - only smiles in his dreams).  Everybody says he looks like his very handsome daddy.

My Miles is perfect to cuddle up with.  He makes the sweetest little baby sounds.  He is my little man and I love him so much it hurts.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, he already looks bigger than at birth! Adria grew on average 1 inch and 1 pound a month that first year. It's crazy how quickly they grow out of clothes and diaper sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does look more and more like his daddy (in my opinion). It's fun to read about his emerging personality ~ you'll be so glad one day that you recorded this early glimpse at who Miles is.
    I can't wait to read about little Vivienne!

    ReplyDelete