Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hiccups!

I've just recently started feeling the babies hiccup a lot.  Each of them have had the hiccups at different times.  Sometimes they will have them multiple times per day.  I remember reading about this and wondering how in the world I would know whether they were hiccups versus kicks, but now it's very clear.  They are tiny little rhythmic movements.  They usually have about one hiccup every 4 to 5 seconds, and this usually goes on for at least a few minutes.  Of course, I think it's just the neatest thing.  I can't wait to see them hiccup out here with us.  =)

1 comment:

  1. I read somewhere that hiccups are the babies practicing breathing. Adria always hiccups when she laughs to hard. Maybe the babies are in there telling jokes and tickling each other.

    ReplyDelete