Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Consignment Sale

At church on Sunday, another woman was telling me about a consignment sale happening in Holly Springs, near where I live.  I ventured out yesterday to see what I could find.  They had some really cute things, and I think I got some great deals.  Here's what I got for $45:
  • 17 onesies (girls & boys)
  • 12 bibs
  • 20 pairs of socks (girls & boys)
  • 1 cute dress
  • 1 cute outfit for the little guy
  • Maternity swimsuit (super sexy)
  • Cloth diapers used as burp cloths
  • Dishwasher basket for bottle nipples & other small things
  • 4 baby washrags
  • Wipe warmer
  • Baby bathtub
Overall, it was a very successful trip and I got a lot of basics that we still need.  I can't wait to go to another consignment sale with another girlfriend in just a couple weeks!



Oh, and Glee is back tonight!  This is probably one of my favorite shows ever.  I have been waiting for this night for so long...

No comments:

Post a Comment