Monday, January 18, 2010

Yoga Pants Are My Friends

I don't know that I'm necessarily "showing" yet, but my clothes are definitely getting tighter and less comfortable - especially my jeans.  Tighter clothes also tend to increase my general feeling of nausea, too.  So I've started wearing my Nike yoga pants.  They are wonderfully comfortable.  And they actually look kind of cute when I pair them with some cute black flats (as long as my shirt is long enough to hide the Nike logo on the waistband).

I'm not ready to start wearing maternity clothes yet by any means, but I am very, very thankful for my cozy yoga pants today.  My waistline can breathe a bit now. 

I'm looking forward to looking pregnant instead of just looking like I've had a few too many milkshakes.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...maybe I should try yoga pants. I'm not really loving the new muffin top I've developed when I wear my jeans.

    ReplyDelete