Friday, January 22, 2010

Not So Fast...

Just when I thought that my "morning" sickness (which is much worse for me at night than in the mornings) was starting to go away, it's been horrible.  The past couple of nights, I have just felt awful - nauseated, bloated, headache... no fun at all.

The worst part of this whole thing is not the discomfort itself, but how bad I feel for being such a lame wife and friend.  I just feel so bad sometimes that I don't want to move off the sofa or be in public.  Hopefully this will pass soon so that I can be the bathroom-cleaning, clothes-folding, errand-running, coffee-chatting, fun-loving wife/friend that I used to be.  Until then, all I can say is that I hope to be back to my old self soon!  I miss her.

But it's all worth it for my two babies.

4 comments:

  1. Wish there was something I could do to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have enjoyed reading your blogs. We are praying for you. We also wish there was something we could do to help you. It sounds like Jason is doing what he can to help you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just hope it passes so that you can feel well again! Those of us that are real friends understand ~ we really do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everybody for your support! Jason does a wonderful job taking care of me. He always goes above & beyond. Thanks for your prayers!

    And thanks for being good friends who understand why I'm sort of a zombie version of my former self. =)

    ReplyDelete